In the Auto Refresh Plus extension for Chrome, the “Random Time” interval option allows you to specify a range of time within which the extension will randomly select a time interval for refreshing the page. This can be useful if you want to refresh the page at random intervals rather than at a fixed interval.
To set a random time interval, you will need to follow these steps:
- Click the Auto Refresh Plus icon in the Chrome toolbar.
- Click the “Options” button.
- In the options page, locate the “Enable Random Interval” toggle and turn it on.
- When you next open the extension’s toolbar popup, you will see the “Random Time” option available in the “Time Interval” section.
- To specify the range of time within which the extension will randomly select a refresh interval, enter a value in the “From” field and a value in the “To” field. For example, if you want the interval to be randomly selected from a range of 10 to 20 seconds, you would enter “10” in the “From” field and “20” in the “To” field.